How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans?

How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans? – Answer the following How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans? Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.

Get the right Answer to the How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans? that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.

How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans?

Answer – 97% – Earth’s oceans hold a solid 97% of the planet’s water. So, where’s the other 3%? The precious resource can be found in glaciers, ice, rivers, lakes, and water trapped below ground. But even with all of these sources, they account for just 3% of water on Earth. :

Conclusion

I hope found the right Answer to How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.

EliteAnswers HomeClick Here
Quiz pageClick Here