On which country’s flag does this leaf appear? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
On which country’s flag does this leaf appear?
Answer – Canada
Explanation: On Canada country’s flag does this leaf appear.
Also Read 👇
- 1. I slept “all night long”. What do these words tell us?
- 4. Alexander Selkirk was a real Scottish sailor who is thought to be the inspiration for which fictional castaway?
- 7. Finally, time for bed, after such a long day! First I put my daughter to bed and then I hop into bed. What am I going to be doing in my bed?
- Where is this tower that was originally constructed to be a chimney?
- What “Rocket Man” singer was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 1998?
- Known for her role as Mary Poppins, who became a dame in 2000?
- Ben Hansen is a former federal agent and veteran crime scene investigator who has seen it all. In the UFO Witness episode Aliens Underground, Hansen looks into rumors of an underground alien base where?
- In Greek mythology, who was destined to have all her prophecies ignored?
- Which U.S. state has the most covered bridges?
I hope found the right Answer to On which country’s flag does this leaf appear?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.