What is the name of this dish that is famous in Korea? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
What is the name of this dish that is famous in Korea?
Answer – Ramen
Explanation: Ramen is the name of this dish that is famous in Korea.
Also Read 👇
- Only 21 when she moved into the White House, who was the youngest First Lady in U.S. history?
- What is the leading frozen pizza brand in the U.S.?
- What does Marie Callender specialize in?
- What frozen product did Ore-Ida invent in 1953?
- What is the name of the sleeve that Hot Pockets cook in?
- 1. Even though we don’t usually think of it as such, sand is a type of rock. When it is heated it can be used in creating what everyday product?
- 2. What shade of grey links the following: writing, Fred’s boss, online magazine, and snooker table?
- 5. “Alvin and the __________” came out on December 14, 2007. What goes in the blank?
- 6. The Mamas and Papas had a number one hit on May 7, 1966. Which song did they first take to the top of the Billboard hot 100?
I hope found the right Answer to What is the name of this dish that is famous in Korea?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.