What per cent of the LIC IPO issue size would be reserved for policyholders? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
What per cent of the LIC IPO issue size would be reserved for policyholders?
Answer – 10%
Also Read 👇
- Created by Van Gogh in 1889, what is the name of this artwork?
- What movie holds the record for most weeks at #1 at the box office?
- 1. There were two sides of WWII, the Allies and the Axis. Which of these countries were the four main Allied powers at the end of 1941?
- 2. What is a receptacle from which to eat soup or a ball which is rolled towards wooden pins, in an attempt to knock them down?
- 3. I held the country back together when it was being torn apart by civil war. Then, a disgruntled Southerner shot me when I was watching a play. Who am I?
- 4. I enjoy eating oat circles in the morning. This cereal’s yellow box really “cheers” me up! What cereal is this?
- 5. Budweiser Beer has had many icons over the years these have been with them the longest. What team of giant horses are pulling their wagons?
- Which groundbreaking 1920s dancer was nicknamed “Black Venus”?
- What common spice can be used as an hallucinogen?
I hope found the right Answer to What per cent of the LIC IPO issue size would be reserved for policyholders?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.