Which country has made same sex marriage to be legal from July 1, 2022? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
Which country has made same sex marriage to be legal from July 1, 2022?
Answer – Switzerland
Explanation: Switzerland has made same sex marriage to be legal from July 1, 2022.
Also Read 👇
- 5. What song talks about kissing a girl and enjoying it?
- In the 1920s, what government organization built giant concrete arrows across the U.S.?
- Where is this castle that was abandoned before construction finished?
- What type of food is cooked al dente?
- On a big adventure to Grand Teton National Park, our travel writer discovered some fascinating facts about elk, but not this.
- What NASA spacecraft was the first to orbit Mercury?
- Where was the world’s first botanical garden?
- Q5: The flag of which country has been shown in this visual?
- Q1: PVR Ltd launched its movie non-fungible token (NFT) ahead of the release of which of these movies?
I hope found the right Answer to Which country has made same sex marriage to be legal from July 1, 2022?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.