Which country’s flag is this? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
Which country’s flag is this?
Answer – Denmark
Explanation: This is Denmark country’s flag.
Also Read 👇
- Which of these is NOT a traditional Hanukkah food?
- What actress was gifted a menorah after her marriage to Arthur Miller?
- What do the fried Hanukkah foods symbolize?
- What day and time did the attack on Pearl Harbor take place?
- Who is most likely to be described as avant-garde?
- 1. When leading a horse with a halter on you should always have what attached?
- 2. Our “N” word is used when something absolutely HAS to be used or worked with or is required. What is it?
- 3. ‘The Chronicles of Narnia’ is a seven volume series written for children by C. S. Lewis. The first volume in this series was published in 1950 and mentions three things in its title. Of the following, what does not appear in the title of this book?
- 4. HUMANITIES: According to the idiom, what killed the cat?
I hope found the right Answer to Which country’s flag is this?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.