Which of these animals has almost no need for this drink? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
Which of these animals has almost no need for this drink?
Answer – Kangaroo Rat
Explanation: Kangaroo Rat has almost no need for this drink.
Also Read 👇
- Who is demonstrating the verb “disport”?
- 1. Which of these is NOT something you should do to help a person read your lips?
- 3. This star was in Xanadu when she slipped on some grease and claimed that she still honestly loved her missing boyfriend. She is quoted as having said that “The only weights I lift are my dogs”.
- 6. “I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!”
- 8. Who wrote a diary about his/her experience in hiding from the Nazis?
- Where is this surprised-looking sculpture?
- What famous author helped Ulysses S. Grant write his memoirs?
- [Answer] How did World War II end?
- Mark your calendar: Jack Osbourne’s Night of Terror premieres this Sunday at 10/9c! Last year, when Jack investigated Missenden Abbey, what item did he use as a trigger object to draw out the paranormal presence?
I hope found the right Answer to Which of these animals has almost no need for this drink?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.