Which word has become Collins Dictionary’s word of the year for 2021? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
Which word has become Collins Dictionary’s word of the year for 2021?
Answer – NFT
Explanation: NFT word has become Collins Dictionary’s word of the year for 2021.
Also Read 👇
- Q5: Under which special provision is this monument protected from pollution?
- Q4: Which island country is this bird native to?
- Q1: The top 2 ranked players in the ATP rankings are set to miss which Grand Slam this year, since ATP rankings were introduced in 1973?
- Q2: In the movie ‘The Batman’ released in 2022, Andy Serkis played which important role?
- Q3: Ankiti Bose is in the news for being removed from her start up, Zilingo PTE that was an emerging player in which field?
- Which city outside of France is home to the French Quarter?
- The Rideau Canal is located in which Canadian city?
- In which city was the 1970s TV show Happy Days set?
- Christmas Island belongs to what country?
I hope found the right Answer to Which word has become Collins Dictionary’s word of the year for 2021?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.