Who commissioned this famous Roman building? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
Who commissioned this famous Roman building?
Answer – Marcus Agrippa
Explanation: Marcus Agrippa commissioned this famous Roman building.
Also Read 👇
- Who was named Time magazine’s Person of the Year for 2023?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- [Answer] Burgundy is closer to what color?
- What adjective can describe someone who grabbles?
- The US shows its love for the holidays with bedecked buildings and light-laden landscaping. We made a collection of dazzling displays from each state and included which location in Oregon?
- Q4- Who was known as Brown Bomber in this sport?
- Q2- India’s oldest male medallist at the Asian Games, Jaggy Shivdasani, played which sport?
- Q3: Which sport is set to return to the Olympics after 128 years in the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics?
- Q5- Which is the shortest donkey in the world?
I hope found the right Answer to Who commissioned this famous Roman building?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.