Who commissioned this famous Roman building? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
Who commissioned this famous Roman building?
Answer – Marcus Agrippa
Explanation: Marcus Agrippa commissioned this famous Roman building.
Also Read 👇
- Which country has the longest coastline in South America?
- Which of these company figureheads is not a real person?
- The Arkham video game series stars what superhero?
- What type of performer headlines a 2005 music rhythm game?
- 1. What Margaret Mitchell novel about a spirited Southern woman during the American Civil War takes its title from an Ernest Dowson poem that is addressed not to Scarlet but to Cynara?
- 2. If I described my friend as being tighter than two coats of paint, what would I be implying?
- 4. Which popular nickname is shared by American musician Charlie Rich and British television presenter Phillip Schofield, among others?
- 5. Here’s Don McLean again. The song “Vincent” refers to which painter who, sadly, took his own life?
- 9. What did all Spartan men spend most of their adult lives doing?
I hope found the right Answer to Who commissioned this famous Roman building?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.