By official Mughal records, which province of the empire was the wealthiest? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
By official Mughal records, which province of the empire was the wealthiest?
Answer – Bengal
Explanation: By official Mughal records, Bengal province of the empire was the wealthiest.
Also Read 👇
- Who is the Roman god of the sea?
- What country name is Latin for “Sunday”?
- Which motor vehicle manufacturer is misspelled below?
- What Was Disney’s First Full-Length Animated Film?
- Which of these is NOT part of the traditional pumpkin spice flavoring?
- Pumpkins are technically what kind of food?
- 1. Also, in 1891, a mechanical engineer, Whitcomb L. Judson, invented something we would find it hard living without. What was it?
- 5. Australians often change the ends of words or names so that they end in O or IE. With that in mind, which of these is a word for “afternoon”?
- 8. Who is known as the “Ice Man”?
I hope found the right Answer to By official Mughal records, which province of the empire was the wealthiest?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.