Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India. – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India.
Answer – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Explanation: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India.
Also Read 👇
- What frozen product did Ore-Ida invent in 1953?
- What is the name of the sleeve that Hot Pockets cook in?
- 1. Even though we don’t usually think of it as such, sand is a type of rock. When it is heated it can be used in creating what everyday product?
- 2. What shade of grey links the following: writing, Fred’s boss, online magazine, and snooker table?
- 5. “Alvin and the __________” came out on December 14, 2007. What goes in the blank?
- 6. The Mamas and Papas had a number one hit on May 7, 1966. Which song did they first take to the top of the Billboard hot 100?
- Where is this colorful temple?
- What is a synonym for “corpus”?
- If sailing down a snowy expanse with the wind chafing your cheeks sounds like the winter adventure for you, check out our picks for the best family ski resorts. Which destination did we include with the greatest vertical drop east of the Rockies and family activities like ice-skating and bobsledding?
I hope found the right Answer to Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India.. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.