What water body is this island lighthouse located in? – Answer the following Question Correctly and Stand a chance to win Amazing Prizes Every Day.
Get the right Answer to the question that you are looking for. In this article, you can find the right answer and Stand a chance to win awesome prizes in Amazon Quiz.
What water body is this island lighthouse located in?
Answer – Bosphorus Strait
Explanation: Bosphorus Strait water body this island is located in lighthouse.
Also Read 👇
- What is the term for a wooded area with heavy rainfall and persistent condensation?
- Which folk hero is commemorated by a 26-foot-tall statue in Brainerd, Minnesota?
- Where is Silicon Valley, a region known for its technology industry?
- What is Idaho’s state vegetable?
- Which state does NOT share a border with Texas?
- What novel begins with the line, “When he was nearly thirteen, my brother Jem got his arm badly broken at the elbow”?
- What could you wear to replace a balaclava?
- Where is this Baroque-style hillside park located?
- What is the most-visited U.S. state?
I hope found the right Answer to What water body is this island lighthouse located in?. If you have any doubts, please let me know in the comments section right below.